Playlist in geexbox

Use GeeXboX for Wii the Right Way
Julio

Playlist in geexbox

Post by Julio »

Hello, I have some mp3 and ogg files in a folder, do you know how to reproduce this files in ramdom order in geexbox or load a playlist to reproduce this files?
I do not know to create playlist in geexbox

Another question I have seen the option disable audio in the geexbox menu and when I reproduce one ogg file the TV's screen is in blue with the logo geexbox, is it possible that this logo was a black screen to reduce the energy of tv or disable video when geexbox reproduces the audio?

Best regards, Julio.
farter
Site Admin

Re: Playlist in geexbox

Post by farter »

Press A to play a folder. No random play support.

Visuals can be disabled from OSD menu or by editting /etc/mplayer/mplayer.conf, but you will still get the blue background video, not black screen. If you are concerned about power consumption, shut off the TV.
Fartersoft minus the soft part.
Julio

Re: Playlist in geexbox

Post by Julio »

farter wrote:Press A to play a folder. No random play support.
Thank for the help. Do you know if random play will be suppport in the next versions?
farter wrote:Visuals can be disabled from OSD menu or by editting /etc/mplayer/mplayer.conf, but you will still get the blue background video, not black screen. If you are concerned about power consumption, shut off the TV.
In my PC I have a gnome applet with this code (xset dpms force off). I have got a monitor with sound integraded and when I listen music and I am not going to see a monitor, then I execute this code and the screen shut off and the sound is on.

I think that this would be a idea to a future.

Best regards, Julio